Volume I, Issue 4: March 2009
You know you're an 'Eater when...
- Your fingers are fixed in the Rip 'Em 'Eaters hand signal.
- You think snouts, particularly long ones, are surprisingly underrated.
- The chocolate on chocolate-covered ants just gets in the way.
- "Fear the snout!" is your mantra.
- You're a member of the real CIA.
- Your baby's first word is "Zot!"
- You take a nap at the Student Center. — Sarah Bana, third-year quantitative economics major and one of Peter's People.
- College football doesn't matter anymore. — Stephen Marley, third-year sociology major and women's studies minor, and one of Peter's People.
- Your baby's first toy is a stuffed anteater.